Yes. In some instances children actually respond more quickly than adults. If your child has an aversion to needles, your acupuncturist may massage the acupuncture points. This is called acupressure or tuina.
- Angela Kung Acupuncture & Wellness Center27405 Puerta Real
Mission Viejo, CA 92691949-420-1338
- Tue10am - 6:30pmWed10am - 6:30pmThu10am - 6:30pmFri10am - 6:30pmSat8am - 4:30pm*By appointment only
- • Tips to Manage Fall Allergy Season •
- • Fall’s Best Comfort Food •
- • 3 Tips to Keep Mentally Healthy in Fall •