Herbs can be a powerful adjunct to acupuncture care. They are used to strengthen, build and support the body or to clear it of excess problems like a cold, fever or acute pain. Your practitioner may suggest starting with herbs and then adding acupuncture to your treatment in the future. This is suggested to build up your internal strength so you can receive the full benefits acupuncture has to offer.
- Angela Kung Acupuncture & Wellness Center27405 Puerta Real
Mission Viejo, CA 92691949-420-1338
- Every Other Monday10am - 2pmTue10am - 6:30pmWed10am - 6:30pmThu10am - 6:30pmFri10am - 6:30pmSat8am - 4:30pm*By appointment only
- • Seven Healthy Fall Habits •
- • 5 Ways to Stay Fit This Fall •
- • Improve Your Mental Health with Regular Meditation •